Terms & Conditions / Customer Data Policy
Details on company policy and our customer data policy.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products/lessons, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at NE14 Tennis, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by NE14 Tennis ONLY.
- Events outside NE14 Tennis control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- NE14 Tennis reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by NE14 Tennis as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to NE14 Tennis and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request NE14 Tennis to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the NE14 Tennis Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside NE14 Tennis' control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that NE14 Tennis is released from NE14 Tennis obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain NE14 Tennis' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission.
All transfers conducted through NE14 Tennis are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. All card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can find the return address under here.
Refunds will be given for unattended lessons. For example, a child decides they do not wish to carry on with lessons after having attended three out of 10 lessons paid for. NE14 tennis will refund remaining seven lessons.
Also instead of refunds, credit will be offered if person wishes to continue with lessons at a later date. E.g. Child has 3 lessons but is unable to complete course due to injury/illness. Option to carry unattended lessons over to next course (or when healthy to participate).
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products/lessons, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at NE14 Tennis, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at NE14 Tennis for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
NE14 Tennis reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, NE14 Tennis has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. NE14 Tennis shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
NE14 Tennis Data Protection Policy
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that we comply with the eight data protection principles, as listed below
- Meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998
- Ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully
- Processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal requirements
- Taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
- Establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data
- Ensuring that data subjects' rights can be appropriately exercised
- Providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
- Ensuring that a nominated officer is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues
- Ensuring that all club officers are made aware of good practice in data protection
- Providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data
- Ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
- Ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to the organisation, are dealt with effectively and promptly
- Regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within the club
Data protection principles
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act 1998
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data
By registering with us online you accept this policy.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use NE14 Tennis without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On NE14 Tennis we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://www.ne14tennis.co.uk
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org