Terms & Conditions / Customer Data Policy
Details on company policy and our customer data policy.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products/lessons, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at NE14 Tennis, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by NE14 Tennis ONLY.
- Events outside NE14 Tennis control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- NE14 Tennis reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Events outside NE14 Tennis' control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that NE14 Tennis is released from NE14 Tennis obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain NE14 Tennis' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission.
All transfers conducted through NE14 Tennis are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. All card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can find the return address under here.
Refunds will be given for unattended lessons. For example, a child decides they do not wish to carry on with lessons after having attended three out of 10 lessons paid for. NE14 tennis will refund remaining seven lessons.
Also instead of refunds, credit will be offered if person wishes to continue with lessons at a later date. E.g. Child has 3 lessons but is unable to complete course due to injury/illness. Option to carry unattended lessons over to next course (or when healthy to participate).
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products/lessons, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at NE14 Tennis, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at NE14 Tennis for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
NE14 Tennis reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, NE14 Tennis has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. NE14 Tennis shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Definitions & Interpretation
Collectively all the information you submit to NE14 Tennis via our website or booking system.
NE14 Tennis, We, Us or Club
NE14 Tennis is a tennis club providing tennis coaching to the local community of the Bishops Cleeve & Cheltenham Areas.
User or You
Any person that is visiting the site for personal use. This does not apply t employees.
Website or Booking System
a. The website that you are currently using, www.ne14tennis.co.uk, and any subdomains of the site.
b. The website ne14tennis.getomnify.com that is used for you and other visitors to book lessons, camps, courses with us.
A. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
C. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
D. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
E. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
b. IP address (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, NE14 Tennis is the "data controller".
We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services;
b. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
10. NE14 Tennis may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website & Booking System
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by NE14 Tennis (where such Data is held).
20. Data security is of great importance to NE14 Tennis and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website or Booking System, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact NE14 Tennis by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25 May 2018
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use NE14 Tennis without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On NE14 Tennis we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://www.ne14tennis.co.uk
All enquiries: email@example.com