DEFINITIONS & INTERPRETATION
Collectively all the information you submit to NE14 Tennis via our website or booking system.
NE14 Tennis, We, Us or Club
NE14 Tennis is a tennis club providing tennis coaching to the local community of the Bishops Cleeve & Cheltenham Areas.
User or You
Any person that is visiting the site for personal use. This does not apply to employees.
Website or Booking System
a. The website that you are currently using, www.ne14tennis.co.uk, and any subdomains of the site.
b. The website ne14tennis.getomnify.com that is used for you and other visitors to book lessons, camps, courses with us.
A. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
C. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
D. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
E. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
b. IP address (automatically collected);
OUR USE OF DATA
For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, NE14 Tennis is the "data controller".
We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services;
b. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
10. NE14 Tennis may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE & BOOKING SYSTEM
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by NE14 Tennis (where such Data is held).
20. Data security is of great importance to NE14 Tennis and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website or Booking System, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact NE14 Tennis by email at email@example.com.
25 May 2018
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use NE14 Tennis without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On NE14 Tennis we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on